A) Substitute Decision-making, Consent & Capacity - 4 one hour webinars (for more information, click here)
1) When your client's capacity is in doubt.How can I help and what do I need to know?
2) Advance Care Planning & Health Care Consent - Getting your wishes respected.From basics to beyond
3) Power of Attorney - Myth Busters.You may be surprised!
4) Inter-jurisdictional Issues - When common law is not so common.
B) Families and Contracts - 4 one hour webinars (for more information, click here)
5) Private Care Arrangements - All under one roof?
6) Later-life Love and Marriage - Yours, Mine, Ours.Theirs?
7) Family Financial Arrangements - Loans, Legacy, Love & Lies
8) Grandparents - Access, Estrangement, Rights & Money
C) Hidden Topics, Ethical Challenges - 4 one hour webinars (for more information, click here)
9) Privacy and Aging - Hot Topics
10) Your own Arrangements - Taking Care of Business - Practicing to a Higher Standard.Why you HAVE to!
11) Elder Abuse - Rights, Responsibilities, Reticence & Respect
12) Care-giving - Leave and Legal Issues.When you need to 'drop everything,' can you?